It’s BAAAAAAACK! Celebrate a healthy summer by joining us for our annual "Sweat Once A Day" in July Contest. Earn prizes by sweating at least 15 minutes a day starting Friday, July 1st - Sunday, July 31st. Our goal is to make July your most FIT & FUN month of the year.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE CONTEST:
1. SUBSCRIBE to angiestewartfitness.com to get updates on the contest and all things fitness (found on the bottom of any page on this website).
2. JOIN the FB group and ADD at least one friend. (Will be approved to help keep track of who adds who.)
3. FOLLOW @angiestewartfitness on IG (if you have an IG account). Share your sweat pics there and hashtag #sweatonceaday
THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL ENTRY TICKET.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. SWEAT at least 15 minutes a day. This can be anything you desire so as long as it’s “purposeful” exercise-induced-sweat (not just I’m sweating cause it’s hot & humid in Georgia sweat!) Your 15 minutes can be anything from brisk walking to ASF style workouts, swimming laps, yoga, running or Crossfit. Just do it.
2. POST on the event wall “Done” each day that you complete your 15 minutes and include what you did. You must post daily to be eligible for prizes.
3. CHEER on others. Give a virtual high-five to another in the contest who you see sweating it out each day. The point of this is to have fun, keep you accountable and gain inspiration from others to keep you wanting to going strong.
4. KEEP TRACK of the total number of days you “purposefully” sweat. Aim for 31 days, 15 minutes a day for each day in July. We will be using the most sophisticated tracking device for this called the “honor code.”
5. WIN PRIZES:
*Five winners will be selected from those who sweat all 31 days to receive the Road to Awesome 30 Day Plan ($99.99 value) which includes daily workouts with video, nourishing meal plans and unprecedented motivation
*The Better Chip Gift Pack
*Surprises and much more!
*Bonus: All who sweat 31 days in July will be awarded a BIG discount for the Road to Awesome 30 Day Plan
Comments will be approved before showing up.